Do you worry about running out of money in retirement? Do you dream of retiring on your schedule, but aren’t sure how to plan for the transition? Do you have specific questions about your retirement income plan, estate plan, or investments?
Many people feel unprepared for retirement or uncertain about when and how they can make the leap. Without a trusted and knowledgeable financial partner, they may not feel confident about their retirement.
At Third Act Retirement Planning we specialize in guiding individuals towards and into their third stage of life: retirement.
In our complimentary 30-minute introductory meeting, we’ll review a few questions, including:
- What does a successful retirement look like to you?
- Which retirement issues are currently causing you stress or feelings of uncertainty?
- What questions do you have about your retirement?
- How can you shift from accumulating wealth to distributing wealth, all while managing the risks in retirement?
- What legacy do you dream of leaving?
During our discussion, we’ll answer any specific questions you may have and take the time to learn about your values, goals, and objectives. We have identified and combined the best practices, processes, prudent investment management and retirement planning principles that are available. These provide you with a wealth management process that is transparent and help you know that we serve your best interests.
As a client, you will benefit from our commitment to serving you as we would serve our own family. Our success is built upon developing lasting, meaningful relationships based on trust, integrity and superior service.