Hourly Rate Financial Advisor
When it comes to finding a Hourly Rate or charge by the hour based Financial Advisor, many people feel overwhelmed. It seems like every advisor out there wants you to hand over complete control of your investments and their fees are based on assets under management. But what if you don't want to do that? There is a different pay structure available. What if you're comfortable doing your own research or the sale of stocks/bonds, interest, but need some personal guidance on the right questions to ask and the best strategies to implement?
That's where Advice-Only financial planning comes in. This type of planning is perfect for clients who are confident in their ability to manage their investments, but still need professional help with making decisions that affect their financial future including insurance coverage, budgeting, tax strategies, and wise asset allocation. If this describes you, then an Hourly Rate Financial Advisor may be the perfect fit! In this article, we will review the pricing and value that paying financial planners by hours holds.
What is Hourly Financial Planning?
The hourly financial planning process is straightforward and so is the fee. It starts with a free initial consultation. In this meeting, we discuss your goals, financial situation, and the advice you’re seeking. At the end of the initial consultation, we are able to provide a flat-fee quote for the advice to be provided. We are able to discuss the engagement together, specifically all fees, answer any question you may have, and decide if it makes sense to work together.
Not Just for the Rich Girls that have gone to far
A lot of people think that financial planning is only for the rich. But whether you have a lot of money, or a little, a big business, financial planning is important for everyone. It's not about making a lot of money or getting a huge life insurance policy. It's about making the money you have work for you in the best way possible. That's where we come in.
Flat Fee Financial Planning
We provide financial planning services on an hourly basis. This is unusual in financial services, but we believe it's the best way to help some of our clients. More commonly, financial advisors require that clients allow them to sell them a product or turn over the management of their assets to the advisor in order to receive financial advice. The sell of financial products for a commission is still very much alive.
Even For Fee Only Advisors Hourly Is Uncommon
But when serving as an hourly financial planner, we essentially function as a financial consultant to you. Even many members of NAPFA do not offer hourly or flat fee financial planning. They mostly charge on AUM. We'll work with you to come up with a financial plan that makes sense for your unique situation and helps you reach your financial goals. And because we don't earn commission on the products we recommend, you can be confident that our only motive is to help you succeed. So if you're ready to take control of your financial future, give us a call today. We'll be happy to answer any questions you have and get started on creating a plan that's right for you.
Available to Everyone
At Third Act Retirement Planning, we believe that the comprehensive financial planning process should be accessible to everyone for a flat fee or by the hour. That's why we offer hourly financial planning services. Regardless of your income, investment assets, or net worth, we can help you reach your financial goals. We love the broad diversity of clients the hourly or flat fee approach enables us to support. Whether you're just starting out on your financial journey or you're nearing retirement, we'll work with you to develop a personalized plan that meets your unique needs. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you achieve financial success.
Who Is Hourly Financial Planning For?
- DO IT YOURSELFERS - Hourly financial planning can be a great option for those who want to be in control of their own finances and portfolios and have a one time cost. With hourly financial planning, you can work with a fee only certified financial planner to get expert guidance and advice on key financial decisions. This type of financial planning is highly personalized and can be much more specific and actionable than online tools for a cost that is not ongoing. It will provide you with a basic and effective investment portfolio with low costs ETFs for your account. If you are a do-it-yourselfer, hourly financial planning may be a great compensation option for you.
- NEWBIES - Hourly financial planning is a great option for those who are just getting started in their financial lives. When you're making those critical early decisions about how much home to buy, where to send kids to school, and prioritizing between paying down debt or saving for retirement, a financial consultation can set you on the right path for years to come. And the peace of mind this brings is far more valuable to most of all of our clients than the cost they pay us for the advice. It's like an investment in your mental health in some ways too. With hourly financial planning, you can get expert advice on all of these important topics without having to commit to a long-term services relationship with a financial planner. Compensation is a flat fee or by the hour for this pricing route. This type of planning is also ideal for those who have changing needs or who want to be more involved in the day-to-day management of their finances. If you're looking for hourly financial planning services, be sure to find a reputable and experienced financial planner who can help you make the best decisions for your unique situation.
- MONEY IN RETIREMENT ACCOUNTS - Many fee only financial advisors only provide services with their clients who have accumulated their wealth in accounts that the advisor can manage. As a result, these advisors are not able to provide advice or services to individuals who have most of their retirement assets in employer retirement plans. However, at our firm, we are happy to provide advice to anyone who needs it, regardless of the size or location of their assets. We understand that 401ks, executive compensation, ordinary income, interest, retirement, insurance, cash flow, and tax planning can be complex and confusing topics. That's why we're here to help. We'll work with you to ensure that you have the information you need to make financial decisions that are right for you for a flat fee and not a percentage of assets under management.
Every Situation is Unique
Financial planning isn't a one size fits all ordeal. Each client we have is different. You shouldn't have to pay extra for fee only financial advisors who give you the same level of service, no matter your net worth. That's why we offer hourly financial planning with no asset management or subscription fees. This way, you get access to the same high level of service and expert financial advice even if you have a net worth of $1,000 or regardless of your income level. And because we're transparent about our fees, you know exactly what you're paying for. So if you're looking for financial planning that puts your life needs first, look no further than us.
Why do people hire us?
- Few financial decisions are easy in life. They often come with a lot of stress and a side of “what ifs”. We understand how tough these choices can be, which is why we offer our clients validation. Validation of their financial decisions, that is. We provide an independent, unbiased opinion on the matter at hand so our clients can move forward with confidence. Whether it’s a small business loan, interest, or a complex investment, we’re here to help. With years of experience and a track record of success, we’re the perfect partner for anyone looking for validation. So, if you’re ever second-guessing a financial decision, reach out to us. We’d be more than happy to help put your mind at ease with a good long term plan for your future life.
- We understand that life changes and your personal financial situations can be complex, so we’re here to help you make sense of it all and get paid by the hour. We take the time to get to know you and your unique goals, so we can provide tailored advice that is in your best interest. We know that times can be tough, but with our help, you can weather any storm. When you work with us, you can rest assured knowing that you have a trusted thought partner in your corner. A model portfolio with diversification is key when it comes to a financial planning service, and we offer a wide range of services to help you grow and protect your wealth. We believe that every client is unique, so we take a personalized approach to financial advising. Whether you’re looking for retirement planning, estate planning, or investment management, we’re here to help. When it comes to your financial future, don’t go it alone – let us be your trusted thought planners and partner.
- Many people have accounting or financial backgrounds and are comfortable handling their own finances. But what happens when something unexpected comes up? That's where financial advisors come in. We're a resource for your spouse and children, providing financial advice and guidance when needed. We can help you plan for retirement, invest in college savings plans, and more. We're here to help you make the best financial decisions for your family.
So Many Options
Making good financial decisions can be hard. There are so many different choices to make, and it can be difficult to know which one is the right one. Fee simple, fees for service, fee-based planning - there are so many options for your investment portfolio and financial life! It can be tempting for a client to just choose the first thing that comes along, but that's not always the best decision. Sometimes, it's worth taking the time to do some research and figure out which option is best for you. Other times, it might make more sense to just hire a financial planner to help you figure it all out. And you don't have to pay a percentage of your assets being managed or even a perpetual retainer. Either way, making good financial decisions is important - it can save you and your account money in the long run, and it can help you achieve your financial goals.
Help From Financial Advisors
Life is full of tough financial issues. Could you benefit from a second opinion? Do you save for retirement or pay off debt? Do you invest in stocks or buy a new car? And how do you even begin to plan for life's unexpected expenses? This is where an hourly fee only fiduciary CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERs™ can help with your best interest in mind. We will perform a financial review and coach you through the tough financial decisions. We all have to make them and delaying is not a wise option.
Get Your Finances On a Success Track
By-the-hour financial counsel can be extremely helpful, the data shows, in getting your finances back on track. It's not uncommon to feel like you're in over your head when it comes to financial matters. After all, there's a lot to keep track of - from budgeting to investing to retirement planning. And if you're not used to keeping tabs on your finances, it can be easy to make mistakes that end up costing you in the long run. That's where the value comes in to getting a financial plan or review.
The Importance of a Financial Plan
That's why it's often a good idea to seek professional financial counsel, especially if you're feeling unsure about your ability to manage your money properly. A trained financial advisor can help you assess your current situation and develop a plan that meets your need and goals. They can also offer guidance on complex topics like investing and tax planning related issues. Best of all, they can provide peace of mind by helping you get organized and stay on track with your finances.
If You Feel Lost Reach Out To A Pro
So if you're feeling lost when it comes to your money and financial data points, don't hesitate to reach out for help. Maybe you just want a second opinion on how you're doing. A little professional counsel, using a proven model for success, can go a long way towards getting your finances back on track. It's important to get professional financial counsel if you have questions about your finances. A professional can help you budget properly to balance current needs with future goals, take advantage of tax-qualified accounts to reduce taxes, make the right investments with a clear risk management strategy, and save for retirement. They can also help you prepare for the impact of death or disability upon you or your family, and do some basic estate planning to protect your assets. Get professional financial advice today, for one flat fee, to get your finances on track!
Free Introductory Call
If you need to know if a financial review is good for you, just click the following link and set up an introductory call with Tommy.